Q: What is IndieFaves?
- A fully-managed e-commerce site focused exclusively on global independent designers.
- We provide the technology, logistics, fulfillment and other managed services to help independent brands thrive.
- We track e-commerce trends, latest technology and customer behavior to help you grow despite the ever-changing technology and e-commerce landscape.
- We manage your web store, marketing and every other aspect of your business so you can focus on creating.
Q: How many items can I have for sale?
- You can have as many items for sale based on what plan you choose. You can take a look at the plans here: https://www.indiefaves.com/pages/designers-apply /li>
Q: Do you charge for each sale?
- We charge a 10% commission on each sale of item that can be reproduced, and 15% commission on a one time sale of a unique, one-of-a-kind piece.
Q: Do you only ship to the USA or worldwide? Do I have to be in the United States to participate?
- We ship worldwide except to Alaska and Hawaii. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii can get really expensive up to $130.00 for a small 1 lb package.
- You do not have to be in the United States since we represent designers from all over the world.
Q: Who pays for shipping?
- The designer pays for shipping above a minimum order amount.
- The customer pays for shipping for orders below that minimum amount.
- The customer always pays for Two-Day, Overnight, Same Day or Express Shipping.
Q: How do you calculate the shipping costs?
- We provide a general price range for the shipping costs at checkout. Standard shipping above a certain price point is free for the customer.
- E.g. We offer free standard or first class shipping above $25.00 within the United States and above $200.00 worldwide.
- Customer always pays for Two-Day, Overnight, Same Day or Express Shipping.
- We encourage designers to find out the best shipping service to each continent from the location of shipping origin (where the item will be shipped from).
- For items that are heavier, it is helpful to provide the weight for us to be able to calculate accurate shipping costs upon checkout. Most jewelry weights the same but due to the unique nature of some pieces, weight is helpful.