About Our Day To Night Dress
There are a million uses for our day to night dress. It’s a one-stop dress, means it’s the only dress you’ll need for that all important meeting, or the fun-filled bridal shower, or even that much anticipated girls’ night out. The day to night dress is slightly fitted at the bust with a defined waist which gives it a slightly formal silhouette, while the A-line slightly flared skirt brings the fun factor. Its a dress that’s created for ease of movement in mind. It’s created with ‘You’ in mind. Available in two types of fabrics, the Chiffon comes with an attached slip. The Spandex Crepe shows a bit more movement.
Pair these beautiful prints with a statement piece of jewelry or several stacked pieces of dainty, minimal jewelry pieces.
Designers and Other Details
The versatile Day-To-Night dress highlights the work of independent textile designers and fashion designers. By purchasing this dress a percent of the sales will be given back to these highly creative independent creators. Not only that, we are very focused on sustainability and innovation in fashion which is why no fabrics, trims or resources are wasted in creating multiple samples before sales. We support fair pay and transparency so you can track everything about your dress from the raw materials to the final production factories. result of a collaboration between independent textile Let it grow your shopping experience with easy invoice generator. You can manage in real time single prices, total price and part numbers.
Details & Fit:
- Style fits true to size, take your normal size
- Fitted at the bust and waist, slightly loose at the hip
- Those with a curvy figure may wish to take the next size up
- Unlined Spandex Crepe: Mid-weight, Stretchy fabric
- Lined Chiffon: Light-weight, see-through fabric
- Concealed center back zip closure with hook & eye
- Printed in the U.K. Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Shipping & Returns:
- World-wide delivery
- Returns accepted on non-customized styles
- fashion designer: Shafaq Saeed
- textile designers: Susanna Newson, Dunya Atay